BBQ Chicken Flatbread Pizza
This is the perfect healthier option when you’re craving pizza! It’s also sure to be a hit at your next football party or game night, and it’s easily made gluten-free using personal-sized gluten-free pizza crusts, or dairy-free using vegan mozzarella shreds.
Makes 3 pizza's
- 3 large pitas (or pizza crusts, flatbreads, can use gluten-free)
- 6 tbsp. low sugar BBQ sauce
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) part-skim mozzarella (can use dairy-free)
- 6 oz. rotisserie chicken breast, shredded
- 6 tbsp. sweet corn, off the cob
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange pitas on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Take pitas out and crank heat up to 500 degrees F.
- Top pitas with BBQ sauce, shredded cheese, chicken breast, corn, red onion, and cilantro.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 6-8 minutes until cheese is melted and edges are browned.