The hardest thing about staying on any cut is fighting the cravings off for delicious food that you used to enjoy! Worry no more - we're making being on a cut delicious with this amazing Chocolate Chip Protein Cookie recipe featuring our Peanut Butter Cup Lean Vegan Protein!
Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
- 2 Scoops LIV Body Double Chocolate Chip Lean Vegan
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chunks
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup room temperature unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2cup almond flour
- Preheat the oven to 350F before beginning. Coat the baking tray with a light coating of your non-calorie spray spray oil.
- Mix the butter, vanilla, and sugar together. Mix until the ingredients are light and fluffy.
- Add the dry ingredients into the mixer, when the mixture is mixed well, turn the mixer off and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Form your cookies and set on the baking tray, this recipe makes 12!
- Bake for 7 minutes, or until the cookies are slightly soft in the center.
- Let cool for five minutes, then enjoy!