Saying goodbye to summer with this chilly S’mores Protein Milkshake that’s dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan! We love the combo of dark chocolate, marshmallow, and graham cracker. And the homemade protein ice cream couldn’t be easier! No bananas needed!
- 10 fl. oz. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop (35g) LIV Body lean vegan protein in s’mores flavor
- 1 tbsp. powdered sweetener
- 1 1/2 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 fl. oz. unsweetened almond milk (to thin as needed)
- Toppings (optional):
- 2 tbsp. dairy free whipped topping
- 1 tbsp. dairy free chocolate chips, melted
- 5 mini vegan marshmallows
- 1 graham cracker
- Combine 10 fl. oz. unsweetened almond milk, protein powder, sweetener, cocoa powder, and vanilla in a large freezer bag.
- Seal, then shake to combine ingredients.
- Place in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
- Once frozen, add to your blender with additional 2 fl. oz. unsweetened almond milk and blend until smooth.
- Add to a tall glass drizzle with melted chocolate and whipped cream dabbed inside.
- Top with mini marshmallows and a graham cracker. Enjoy!
Makes 1 serving
Calories (one milkshake, with toppings): 357kcal, Fat: 14g, Sat fat: 5.5g, Carbs: 32g, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 10g, Protein: 28g, Sodium: 494mg
Calories (one milkshake, minus toppings): 197kcal, Fat: 7.2g, Sat fat: 1.5g, Carbs: 7g, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 1g, Protein: 26g, Sodium: 454mg”
Recipe by Sarah Wilkins