Vegan Ninja Creami Protein Ice Cream Recipe
🍨VEGAN Ninja Creami Protein Ice Cream Recipe🍨🍦
Looking for a delicious and healthy dessert option?
Try this amazing Protein Ice Cream recipe made with new LIV Vegan Oatmeal Cream Cookie Protein. It’s a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth while still getting your protein.
MACROS for the ice-cream base only:
P:26g / C:14g / F:4.5F
Calories: 200 for the whole base🙌🏽🍦
- 8 oz cashew, almond, or coconut milk
- 1 scoop LIV Body Vegan Oatmeal Cream Cookie protein powder
- 12g Simply Delish Natural Vanilla Pudding Mix
- OPTIONAL Toppings: dark chocolate, cacao nibs, nuts, seeds, cookie pieces, or whatever you want.
- Prepare the base the night before by combining all ingredients.
- Freeze overnight or for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, let it sit on the counter for 5-6 minutes.
- Process on the light ice cream setting. Re-spin 2-3 times until achieving the desired consistency.
- Make a hole in the middle, add your mix-in of choice, and process on the mix-in setting.
- Scoop and enjoy!
Recipe brought to you by LIV Body Athlete @FitVeganChef
Get your LIV Body Vegan Oatmeal Cream Cookie Protein Here. And use code FITVEGAN for Free Shipping!