These carrot cake overnight oats may actually have you excited to get up in the morning! Prep these jars the night before and enjoy a filling breakfast loaded with protein, fiber, and even some veggies for bonus points.
Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 scoops (70g) LIV Body Vanilla Chai Protein & Greens vegan protein powder
- 1/2 cup carrot, finely grated
- 2 tbsp. stevia-erythritol blend (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves (or allspice)
- 1/4 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. seedless raisins (optional)
- 2 tbsp. chopped walnuts (optional)
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- Divide dry ingredients (through salt) between two mason jars or sealable containers.
- Add milk and vanilla, then seal jars and shake to combine.
- Leave in the fridge overnight and top with raisins, walnuts, and coconut in the morning (optional).