Sometimes you just need cake! Don’t worry, this healthy mug cake is easy to whip up in less than 5 minutes, no oven required.
Makes 1 serving
- 2 tbsp. LIV Body Lean Protein + Greens Mocha Cappuccino protein powder
- 2 tbsp. gluten-free flour
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbsp. stevia-erythritol blend (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp. brewed coffee
- 1 tbsp. dairy-free vanilla yogurt (or almond butter)
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. dark chocolate chips, melted (optional)
- Combine all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a small bowl until no clumps remain.
- Spoon batter into a large coffee mug lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds at 1000 watts, or until set.
- Invert mug to dump your “cake” onto a plate.
- Heat chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds or until melted.
- Drizzle chocolate over cake and dig in!