Apple Oatmeal Protein Cookies (Vegan)
How about a batch of cookies you can eat in one sitting without guilt? Yes, these scrumptious apple oatmeal cookies are less than 400 calories for the entire batch with 22 grams of plant-based protein! Perfect with a glass of cold almond milk.
Makes 6 cookies
- 25g Vanilla Chai Lean Protein + Greens
- 2 tbsp. rolled oats
- 2 tbsp. Truvia brown sugar blend
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. salt (optional)
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. vegan buttery spread, melted
- 1 tbsp. creamy almond butter
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup apple, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients (through vanilla) and mix until combined.
- Fold in chopped apple.
- By rounded tablespoons, scoop out dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown on edges.