It’s hard to say no to a muffin in pancake form! This stack may look decadent, but it’s loaded with protein and low in sugar to give you lasting energy. Feel free to substitute the oat flour for a gluten-free baking flour, or even regular all-purpose flour.
Makes 1 pancake
Serving size: 1 pancake
- 1/2 cup (40g) gluten-free flour
- 1 scoop of LIV Body Vanilla Chai Vegan Lean Protein & Greens
- 1 tsp. stevia-erythritol blend (or sweetener of choice)
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 3/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen + 1 tsp. stevia-erythritol blend (or sweetener of choice)
- 2 tbsp. dairy-free vanilla yogurt + 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. chopped pecans
- Whisk together dry ingredients then stir in milk and vanilla extract.
- Let batter sit for 3-5 minutes while you preheat a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Lightly coat pan with coconut oil spray.
- Drop batter 2 tbsp. at a time to make 4 small pancakes, then spoon 1 tbsp. blueberries over top each pancake.
- Cook 2-3 minutes on the first side, then flip and cook 2-3 minutes on the second side.
- Top with melted cashew butter, mashed and sweetened blueberries, and crumbled graham cracker if desired (or choose your own toppings)!