This cheesecake dip is to. die. for. It’s perfect for dipping fruit, as a creamy filling or topping, or just straight from the bowl! You use coconut milk instead of tofu if preferred, or substitute the stevia blend for maple syrup.
Makes 16 servings
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 3/4 cup silken tofu (or full fat coconut milk)
- 6 tbsp. lemon juice
- 6 tbsp. stevia-erythritol blend (or 3/4 cup pure maple syrup)
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container up to one week (no preservatives).