Vanilla Chai Greens Smoothie
The flavors of coconut and chai combine for a refreshingly sweet and spicy smoothie full of superfoods and greens. Whip up one of these next time you’re craving a milkshake!
Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 scoops Vanilla Chai Greens & Superfoods powder
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Dash each allspice, black pepper, cardamom, nutmeg (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 10 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Pour into two glasses to share, or save half for later in the freezer!