When you need a little afternoon pick-me-up, this greens smoothie is just the thing. You can trade the ice cubes for frozen cauliflower if you want to squeeze in an extra serving of veggies for bonus points (trust me, you can’t taste it!)
Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- 2 scoops Mocha Cappuccino Greens & Superfoods powder
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 2 tbsp. creamy almond butter (optional)
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. stevia-erythritol blend (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 10 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Pour into two glasses to share, or save half for later in the freezer!