These brownies are so delicious that you wont believe they are healthy.🤤
They are delicious, sweet, fudgy, and will blow your socks off.
This makes a huge batch of 18 servings. Brownies will last in the fridge for up to 14 days. Carb macros may vary depending on what sweetener you use (see macros below).
- 20 oz. unsweetened soy milk
- 113g unsweetened applesauce
- 24g flax meal
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 200g LIV Body Lean Protein + Greens (Chocolate Mocha flavor)
- 24g baking stevia or 192g monk fruit sweetener (it should be about 1 cup)
- 90g buckwheat flour
- 80g cocoa powder
- 30g tapioca starch or cornstarch
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 90g vegan mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9x13 baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all the wet ingredients and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until you get a batter consistency.
- Pour batter into the pan and bake at 350F for 35-40 mins or until firm in the middle.
- Let the brownies cool completely before cutting. Cut into 18 equal portions.
- Serve and Enjoy 🤤